Cookery course in Tuscany
Learn the secrets of the Italian art par excellence
Do you enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and would like to learn some new tricks to become a great Chef? Or instead, you don’t know how to deal with pots and pans and would love to learn basic cooking skills?
And furthermore: would you like to share this experience with your little ones? Tenuta La Badiola has prepared a selection of tailored cookery courses in Tuscany for everyone.
You can choose from:
- Little Chefs in the making… | course for kids that would like to experiment with cooking
- Cooking with mom and dad | family cooking course for 4, 6 and more hands...
- Men in the kitchen | cooking course for men
- Wonder woman in the kitchen | cooking course for women that would like to improve their skills
- Traditional Tuscan recipes | From Chianina to Pappa al pomodoro, classical dishes from this region
- Vegetarian taste | cooking course dedicated to vegetarian recipes
- Private lessons | individual tailored lessons (price on request)
- Team cooking | team building in the kitchen for companies (price on request)
Each cooking class lasts for 2 hours and is followed by the tasting of dishes prepared during the lesson served with water, soft drink and Acquagiusta wine.
Prices and conditions
- € 180 per course, for one adult (with the exception of private lessons)
- € 120 per course, for one child up to 12 years old
- € 140 per course, for one kid up to 18 years old
Material given: chef’s apron. Cookery classes are upon request and subject to availability.
For more information and bookings please call at +39 0564 944800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.