Living the emotion of a timeless journey !
L’albereta and L’Andana offer you a long weekend from Tuscany towards Franciacorta, the two days tour we lead you to live the Italian excellences by visiting the most beautiful and renowned , hidden and fascinating Tuscan villages where you can buy local products or taste local dishes in its delightful breath-taking panorama. The itinerary continues towards Franciacorta, driving a marvelous Ferrari California T or Ferrari 488 GTB, enjoying an exciting day in complete lightheartendess. Among the precious vineyards, you can appreciate a good glass of regional wine.
The proposal “Living the emotion of a timeless journey” includes:
- 2 nights at L’Andana in a Deluxe Mezzanine double room
- Buffet breakfast at the Villa Restaurant
- 1 day at the wheel, from Tuscany to Franciacorta (or viceversa), chosen from a Ferrari California T or Ferrari 488 GTB (On request also other Ferraris, Maserati or Lamborghini)
- Car service with two people will accompany you during the trip
- 2 nights at L’Albereta in a Deluxe double room
- Italian breakfast buffet at VistaLagoBistrò
Price and terms
- From € 4.340,00 per person, in a Deluxe double room
- The proposal is valid for the whole 2018
- The offer is subject to limited availability
Easter at L’Andana
At Easter L’Andana and Casa Badiola invite you to take a break dedicated to exploring a remarkable land, the Maremma. You could take the opportunity to enjoy the spring atmosphere of the estate, in the rustic and genuine style that characterizes it.
THE PROPOSAL INCLUDES:
- 2 nights in Superior double room
- Daily Tuscan buffet Breakfast
- Ester lunch at “La Villa” restaurant, beverage not included
- Easter Monday brunch at “La Villa” restaurant, beverage not included
- Free access to the wellness area (gym, sauna, hamman, vitality pool and indoor pool)
- Mountain bikes (upon availability)
Price and terms
- Price from € 580,00 per person, in a Superior double room with breakfast included.
- Tourist tax of € 2,50 per person per day not included.
- Reservations are subject to availability (the offer is to be considered limited and the availability is subject to change.