Validity: until November, 2nd 2013
100% Made in Tuscany. Two nights and three days to enjoy the best authentic gastronomic products and wines of this region.
A historic estate in the heart of the Maremma, originally owned by the Grand Duke Leopold II, a dinner in the Trattoria Toscana with a menu dedicated to Chianina in combination with Acquagiusta wines.
Discover the wine cellar that produces these wines, which takes its name from the source that runs underneath the estate, with a guided visit followed by tasting of four wines: Acquadoro and Acquagiusta White, Rosé and Red. And furthermore: a 2-hour lesson with Chef Omar Agostini to learn how to cook traditional Maremma dishes, from pappa al pomodoro to gnocchi with Chianina ragout. And to finish off in style... a relaxing treat with daily access to our SPA.
- two nights in a DeLuxe room with daily Tuscan breakfast
- in room at arrival: a bottle of Acquadoro wine, produced on the Tenuta, with fresh season fruit
- a dinner at Trattoria Toscana restaurant with a special menu "Around Chianina" paired with Acquagiusta wines
- a guided tour of the winery of Tenuta La Badiola with tasting of the four wines produced inside the estate: White Acquagiusta, Rosé Acquagiusta, Red Acquagiusta and Vermentino
- a cooking class with the Executive chef of Alain Ducasse's brigade, Omar Agostini. During the 2-hour lesson you will prepare two dishes dedicated to Maremma flavours using the vegetables from Tenuta La Badiola garden
- daily access at the E-SPA wellness centre: vitality swimming pool with sea salt, water massage and waterfalls, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, gym equipped with Technogym
"Chianina" Beef tartar , beetroot and capers
Dumpling Gnocchi, with "Chianina" ragout e rosemary
"Chianina" Beef stew, Carrots and anise
"Cremoso" Chocolate finger "Amedei" and Black truffle
Paired with Acquagiusta wines
Price and Terms
Euro 550,00 per person sharing a double room
Minimum stay of 2 nights