Validity: until November, 1st 2015
100% Made in Tuscany. Two nights and three days to enjoy the best authentic gastronomic products and wines of this region.
A historic estate in the heart of the Maremma, originally owned by the Grand Duke Leopold II, a dinner with a menu dedicated to Chianina in combination with Acquagiusta wines.
Discover the wine cellar that produces these wines, which takes its name from the source that runs underneath the estate, with a guided visit followed by tasting of four wines: Acquadoro and Acquagiusta White, Rosé and Red. And furthermore: a 2-hour lesson with our chef to learn how to cook traditional Maremma dishes, from pappa al pomodoro to gnocchi with Chianina ragout. And to finish off in style... a relaxing treat with daily access to our SPA.
- two nights in a DeLuxe room with daily Tuscan breakfast
- in room at arrival: a bottle of Acquadoro wine, produced on the Tenuta, with fresh season fruit
- a dinner with a special menu "Around Chianina" paired with Acquagiusta wines
- a cooking class with one chef of Alain Ducasse's brigade. During the 2-hour lesson you will prepare two dishes dedicated to Maremma flavours using the vegetables from Tenuta La Badiola garden - Available from Tuesday untill Sunday. (available from Tuesday to Sunday)
- daily access at the ESPA wellness centre: vitality swimming pool with sea salt, water massage and waterfalls, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, gym equipped with Technogym
"Chianina" Beef tartar , beetroot and capers
Dumpling Gnocchi, with "Chianina" ragout e rosemary
"Chianina" Beef stew with mash potato with truffle
Cremoso" Chocolate and hazelnut
Tenuta La Badiola wines included
Price and Terms
Euro 550,00 per person in Deluxe double room
Minimum stay of 2 nights