Validity: until November, 1st 2013
Italy produces a variety of extra virgin olive oils that the whole world envies. In fact, not everyone knows how to recognize good olive oil and to appreciate the benefits of homemade production. L'Andana would like to suggest a special stay proposal dedicated to those who wish to expand their knowledge on this "liquid gold" and try out the fascinating experience of olives picking. An excursion with a picnic lunch by Alain Ducasse will guide you through the olive trees of Leccino and Moraiolo on the hills surrounding L'Andana, that produce And'Olio: a refined olive oil with a fruity taste. A tasting will show you the difference between it and the oil produced at our winery Petra in Suvereto, and a visit at the oil mill will reveal you all the secrets of this ancient food. You will enjoy our oils during a special dinner by Alain Ducasse, dedicated to olives and their precious essence. And at the end, relax ... a special ESPA treatment, the "Salt & Oil" body scrub will prove you that salt and oil have extraordinary characteristics for our skin too!
- Two nights in a Deluxe double room
- Tuscan buffet breakfast
- An excursion by golf car through the vineyards and park of Tenuta La Badiola, with a delicious picnic lunch prepared by Alain Ducasse's chefs. You will picnic in the beautiful Maremma landscape during the season of olives picking. Possibility to do the excursion by horse, on request and with surcharge
- A tasting of the oil And'Olio produced inside Tenuta La Badiola and of the oil produced in the winery Petra, followed by a visit at the oil mill
- A three-course dinner for two prepared by the Chefs of the team of Alain Ducasse, inspired by olives picking, wines included*
- A 50-minute massage with aromatherapy, per person
- A 25-minute "Salt & Oil" body scrub, per person
- Complimentary use of the outdoor pool
- Daily access at the ESPA wellness centre: vitality swimming pool with sea salt, water massage and waterfalls, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, gym equipped with Technogym
Dedicated to Extra virgin Oil
Tuscan bread soup, prawns and "And'Olio"
Slowly-cooked amberjack, ratatouille and anchovies
Olive oil shortbread, home-made ice cream
Acquagiusta wines included
Price and Terms
Euro 575,00 per person in a Deluxe double room. Extra night with breakfast at Euro 300,00.
Minimum stay of 2 nights.