Easter at L'Andana
Validity: from April 17th to April 21st 2014
Take the most enchanting landscape of the Tuscany Maremma, add it a dream location as the historical residence of the Grand Duke of Tuscany Leopoldo II, season it with the signature of Alain Ducasse and let you relax between vapor and warmth in the unique gourmand SPA by ESPA.
Et voile, the Easter recipe of L'Andana is served!
- 3-night stay in Deluxe room
- continental breakfast
- welcome in room at arrival: artisan chocolate
- daily access to the ESPA wellness centre : vitality swimming pool with sea salt, water massage and waterfalls, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, gym equipped with Technogym
- one SPA treatment of 25 minutes per person, choice between: back treatment or revitalizing eyes treatment (treatment must be booked prior to arrival)
- dinner on the arrival day with a 3-course menu, wines excluded, at La Villa Restaurant
- Easter Mass in the small Church of Tenuta La Badiola
- traditional Easter lunch with a 4-course menu and a selection of Tenuta La Badiola wines included
- horse-drawn carriage tour inside Tenuta La Badiola with a toast
- late check-out on departure day
Stuffed artichokes with "caponata", anchovies, mustard sprouts, sweet and sour sauce
Chick pea soup, fried prawns ravioli
Wild boar tortelli, lime dressing
Roasted lamb shoulder, stewed green peas and wild asparagus
Our sweet cheese "plum cake"
Chocolate dome, red berries and vanilla
Water, coffee and wine selection included
Price and Terms
Euro 750,00 per night in double Deluxe Room Euro 900,00 per night in Junior Suite Minimum stay 3 nights