A quiet weekend of fear: Halloween time!
Validity: from October 31st to November 3rd 2013
"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween"
A tradition that originates from the Anglophone countries has now become one of the most popular and celebrated traditions in Italy too: Halloween. Maybe thanks to the thrill of playing with our ancestral fears to exorcise them, maybe thanks to the fun of a "negative" Carnival with dark colors, and maybe - or above all - because adults and children are all involved in this party's customs and traditions. And so the spirits world becomes a play and families are together in a scary costume contest with terrifying fun!
L'Andana and Casa Badiola invite you to celebrate this quiet weekend of fear in couples or in families, with a special program to discover. Even the younger members of the family will enjoy the atmosphere of the party at the Maty's Club, with games and activities dedicated to the tradition of the pumpkin and Jack O'Lantern.
- 3 nights in a Superior Room
- A bottle of Tenuta La Badiola wine Acquagiusta with a selection of dark chocolates in your room upon arrival
- A guided tour of the winery of Tenuta La Badiola with historical introduction. A tasting of the four Acquagiusta wines and of And'Olio (the oil produced inside the estate) together with typical Tuscan cold cuts and cheeses for 2 persons.
- A three-course dinner for two prepared by the Chefs of the team of Alain Ducasse, wines included*
- Daily access at the ESPA wellness centre: vitality swimming pool with sea salt, water massage and waterfalls, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, gym equipped with Technogym
- ESPA program, per person:
- A 50-minute body massage with aromatherapy
- A 50-minute "ESPA Essential" facial treatment
Price and Terms
Euro 1130,00 for the couple in a Superior Room
Minimum stay of 3 nights from October 31st to November 3rd 2013. The package rate varies according to the type of room chosen at L'Andana